Women make excellent tech leaders. Fact.
However, it’s 2017 and still…
There aren’t enough opportunities for women to step into leadership and development opportunities.
So, if you feel like you haven’t had the opportunity to reach your full potential, we hear you…
Ability to influence stakeholders, generating buy-in and ‘bringing them on the journey’.
Increased confidence and the ability to effectively manage stress in real-time
Ability to inspire high-performing teams and partnerships to deliver fantastic results
The Technical Leadership Accelerator Program blends face-to-face training with online learning modules, webinars, peer accountability groups, networks and coaching sessions to ensure momentum is built during the 20 weeks and sustained after the program ends
- 4 face-to-face training days over 20 weeks
- Online coursework, videos, checklists and other tools
- Peer-to-peer accountability group
- 2 leadership coaching sessions
- Online community to support peer-to-peer networking and reflection—Alumni can maintain membership for free after the program is complete
- The ability to align stakeholder requirements, reducing complexity
- The ability generate stakeholder buy-in resulting in supportive stakeholders who commit resources and singing your praises.
- Increased communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Better technology outcomes aligned with the business direction
- Improved leadership capacity
- The ability to build high-performing teams, resulting in increased staff performance amongst complexity, change and uncertainty
- Increased resilience for you and your staff
2017 scholarship applications now open for a limited time!
As a female professional working in the technology sector, the program is helping me transform into a more confident and mindful leader. I have been able to take elements of the program, particularly around EQ, to navigate the uncomfortable reality that is gender stereotypes.
Lisa from Suncorp
This course has given me the skills to get time back, to grow a productive rather than negative mindset, has helped me build my inner confidence and resilience and allowed me to identify and grow my leadership qualities for the real world.
Lesley from Queensland Government
There’s a risk of evangelising when returning from these types of events but I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned to improve the culture of our workplace and the quality of our work environment
Tom from Queensland Government
Just tell us a little about your leadership journey and why you would like to participate in the program.
Submissions will be assessed and a winner chosen by our panel of expert judges…
Founder and CEO Women in Digital
Co-Founder and CEO Scrunch
Founder and CEO Alpha Transform