2017 Technical Leadership AcceleratorFor technical professionals in your organisation
Develop empowered technical leaders who communicate clearly, build high-performing teams and influence and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver successful technical solutions
“Great technical leaders are hard to find”
Modern businesses need strong technical leadership to guide them into the digital age. Unfortunately, great technical staff are not always great leaders…
Is there a disconnect between your technical staff and business direction?
Are your technical teams not as high-performing as they should be?
Do your tech teams struggle under the weight of complex, ever-diverging stakeholder requirements?
We can help
The Technical Leadership Accellerator Program was designed to deliver a remarkable change to the emotional intelligence, strategic alignment and leadership capacity of professionals with technical backgrounds, resulting in…
Connected technical leaders who communicate clearly
High performing teams who deliver
Requirements that are aligned and stakeholder expectations managed so requirements remain feasible
See a remarkable transformation
“We deliver a truly remarkable transformation in technical leaders”
Over the course of the 20 week program, leaders are exposed to the practical expectations of leadership and strategic alignment as well as developing soft skills and exploring more philosophical aspects of leadership.
Participants are encouraged to understand the frameworks and principles and integrate them into their own authentic leadership style through deliberate practice during the program.
“Participants build a toolkit of skills and habits that ultimately transform the way they think about and reflect on what they do and how they interact with and influence staff, colleagues, senior management and partners.”
The Technical Leadership Accelerator Program blends face-to-face training with online learning modules, webinars, peer accountability groups, networks and coaching sessions to ensure momentum is built during the 20 weeks and sustained after the program end
- 4 face-to-face training days over 20 weeks
- Online coursework, videos, checklists and other tools
- Peer-to-peer accountability group
- 2 leadership coaching sessions
- Online community to support peer-to-peer networking and reflection—Alumni can maintain membership for free after the program is complete
- The ability to generate stakeholder buy-in to a shared vision resulting in increased productivity, and successful organisational change.
- The ability to better manage stakeholder requirements and expectations so stakeholders sign-off and praise your successful delivery.
- The ability to give clear concise advice resulting in better decisions are all levels.
- The ability to build high-performing technical teams that not only out-produce other teams but sustain energy and resilience over time.
- Decreased absenteeism, presenteeism for leaders and the staff they manage
- Increased engagement and retention for leaders and their staff
2017 intake now open for a limited time!
Meet the faculty
Technical leadership and influence
After 15 years successfully leading digital transformation, Andrew is now regularly asked to speak at conferences around Australia on digital strategy, organisational transformation and leadership.
EQ, mindfulness and leadership psychology
Cam is an EQ and mindfulness guru. Featured in Huffington Post, Cam is a leading expert in resilience, stress management, collaboration and innovation.
Transformational leadership coaching
Andrew is a transformational coach who helps leaders and executives unlock their potential by letting go of limiting beliefs and aligning their vision with powerful new mindsets and values.
Critical conversations and negotiation
Mike has taken his extensive experience with merger negotiations, conflict and strategic relationship management to teach others how to master negotiation and conflict resolution.
This course has given me the skills to get time back, to grow a productive rather than negative mindset, has helped me build my inner confidence and resilience and allowed me to identify and grow my leadership qualities for the real world.
Client from Queensland Government
The online content was the most comprehensive, efficiently packaged and engaging training of it’s type I have ever completed
Client from Australian Government
There’s a risk of evangelising when returning from these types of events but I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned to improve the culture of our workplace and the quality of our work environment
Client from Queensland Government
Enquire to discuss further
- Submit an enquiry here.
- We’ll line up a time for a Discovery Session to see if this program is a good fit for you and your organisation.