2017 Technical Leadership AcceleratorFor technical professionals and leaders
Become an empowered technical leader with increased influence and impact in the workplace. Communicate clearly, build high-performing teams and lead stakeholders to deliver successful technical solutions
“Technical leadership is seriously challenging”
Modern businesses need strong technical leadership to guide them into the modern age. Unfortunately, it’s not enough to master the technical aspects…
Is it hard to get stakeholder’s onboard and to keep their requirements manageable?
Are your technical teams not as high-performing as they should be?
Do you find your ideas are not taken onboard and progressed?
We can help
The Technical Leadership Accellerator Program was designed to deliver a remarkable change to the influence, impact and leadership capacity of professionals with technical backgrounds, resulting in…
Increased stakeholder buy-in and ability to align and management complex requirements.
High performing teams who deliver
Ability to pitch to senior management and have them connect with and champion your ideas
Get ready for a remarkable transformation
“We provide a rich environment to support your transformation and growth as a technical leader”
Over the course of the 20 week program, leaders are exposed to the practical expectations of leadership and strategic alignment as well as developing soft skills and exploring more philosophical aspects of leadership.
Participants are encouraged to understand the frameworks and principles and integrate them into their own authentic leadership style through deliberate practice during the program.
“Participants build a toolkit of skills and habits that ultimately transform the way they think about and reflect on what they do and how they interact with and influence staff, colleagues, senior management and partners.”
The Technical Leadership Accelerator Program blends face-to-face training with online learning modules, webinars, peer accountability groups, networks and coaching sessions to ensure momentum is built during the 20 weeks and sustained after the program ends
- 4 face-to-face training days over 20 weeks
- Online coursework, videos, checklists and other tools
- Peer-to-peer accountability group
- 2 leadership coaching sessions
- Online community to support peer-to-peer networking and reflection—Alumni can maintain membership for free after the program is complete
- The ability to align stakeholder requirements, reducing complexity
- The ability generate stakeholder buy-in resulting in supportive stakeholders who commit resources and singing your praises.
- Increased communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Better technology outcomes aligned with the business direction
- Improved leadership capacity
- The ability to build high-performing teams, resulting in increased staff performance amongst complexity, change and uncertainty
- Increased resilience for you and your staff
2017 intake now open for a limited time!
Meet the faculty
Technical leadership and influence
After 15 years successfully leading digital transformation, Andrew is now regularly asked to speak at conferences around Australia on digital strategy, organisational transformation and leadership.
EQ, mindfulness and leadership psychology
Cam is an EQ and mindfulness guru. Featured in Huffington Post, Cam is a leading expert in resilience, stress management, collaboration and innovation.
Transformational leadership coaching
Andrew is a transformational coach who helps leaders and executives unlock their potential by letting go of limiting beliefs and aligning their vision with powerful new mindsets and values.
Critical conversations and negotiation
Mike has taken his extensive experience with merger negotiations, conflict and strategic relationship management to teach others how to master negotiation and conflict resolution.
Enquire to discuss further
- Submit an enquiry here.
- We’ll line up a time for a Discovery Session to see if this program is a good fit for you and your organisation.