30 week program
2019 Alpha Transform Leadership Accelerator
Leading teams and transformation is seriously challenging
Modern businesses need strong leaders to guide them into the modern age. Unfortunately, it’s not enough to master the technical aspects of the business.
Its hard to get stakeholders on-board and to keep their requirements manageable. Teams don’t always perform as well as they should. Do you ever find your ideas are not taken on-board and progressed?
We can help…
Ability to influence stakeholders generating buy-in and ‘bringing them on the journey’.
Calm and confident
Increased confidence and the ability to effectively manage stress in real-time
Next level performance
Ability to inspire high-performing teams and partnerships to deliver fantastic results
Get ready for a remarkable transformation
“We provide a rich environment to support your transformation and growth as a technical leader”
Participants are encouraged to understand the frameworks and principles and integrate them into their own authentic leadership style through deliberate practice during the program.
“Participants build a toolkit of skills and habits that ultimately transform the way they think about and reflect on what they do and how they interact with and influence staff, colleagues, senior management and partners.”
2019 Leadership Accelerator
- 4 x face-to-face training days over 30 weeks.
- 8 x core online training modules, including coursework, videos, checklists and other tools.
- 3 x themed webinars, including strategic thinking, how best to support those above you and the 7 functions of a manager.
- 3 x 1-on-1 coaching sessions to personalise and troubleshoot individual challenges.
- A peer-to-peer accountability and networking group to maintain momentum throughout and beyond the program.
- Access to the ‘red phone’ for questions throughout and after the program
- Online community to support peer-to-peer networking and reflection—Alumni can maintain membership for free after the program is complete
- Foundation—We cover the personal mindsets and habits you will need to lead successfully including how to juggle time and resources as well as how to sustain your energy, mindsets and those around you.
- Simulation—Self-awareness, reflection and continuous improvement..
- Cognition—Understand how bias, emotion and fatigue impact decision-making and embed habits and frameworks to combat them.
- Intention—Clarify your passion and purpose. Win credibility by clearly communicating purpose. Enlist partners by understanding theirs.
- Inspiration—Motivate and create high-performing teams. Sustain that momentum over time.
- Connection—How to build rapport and strong relationships and communicate clearly, concisely and convincingly in the moment.
- Persuasion—Persuasion is an art, not a science. Learn how to bring others on the journey.
- Extension—Embedding the habits so they serve you in the future
Including 4 face-to-face training days
Get in the zone
Learn how to deal with stress and emotions in real-time. Get time back in your calendar for your development and high-value activities.
Your passion on purpose
Discover your passion and purpose. Identify what drives and motivates you and how to leverage that to inspire and influence others.
Build high-perfoming relationships
Build trust and rapport quickly and deeply so you can help others deal with stress and emotions. Learn how to have difficult conversations and make them less difficult.
Expanded influence and persuasion
How to increase your personal sphere of influence and structure persuasive conversations to influence stakeholders and bring them on the journey.
Outcomes for members
- Influence stakeholders more effectively and manage difficult personalities
- Build high-performing teams and partnerships
- Manage stress in real-time, optimise and prioritise to get time back daily
Outcomes for supervisors
- Leaders working for you who can step up and support you better.
- Leaders who manage risk and take the right initiative.
- Freeing up your time to focus on strategic thinking and relationships. And take leave with peace of mind.
Outcomes for the organisation
- Increased success with technology and transformation initiatives.
- Leading to increased profit, reduced risk and costs due to failed projects, wastage or quality issues.
- Ultimately better outcomes for customers and the business
Meet the faculty
Technical leadership and influence
After 15 years successfully leading digital transformation, Andrew is now regularly asked to speak at conferences around Australia on digital strategy, organisational transformation and leadership.
EQ, mindfulness and leadership psychology
Cam is an EQ and mindfulness guru. Featured in Huffington Post, Cam is a leading expert in resilience, stress management, collaboration and innovation.
Transformational leadership coaching
Andrew is a transformational coach who helps leaders and executives unlock their potential by letting go of limiting beliefs and aligning their vision with powerful new mindsets and values.
Critical conversations and negotiation
Mike has taken his extensive experience with merger negotiations, conflict and strategic relationship management to teach others how to master negotiation and conflict resolution.
Executive Manager from Queensland Government
The online content was the most comprehensive, efficiently packaged and engaging training of it’s type I have ever completed
Director from Australian Government
There’s a risk of evangelising when returning from these types of events but I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned to improve the culture of our workplace and the quality of our work environment
Manager from Queensland Government
Applications now open
Reach out to express interest or to discuss any questions you have.